Owning an investment property is a significant investment and can be a complex area in terms of tax and structuring.
In addition to providing an expert service for year-end tax returns we have the answers to those FAQ’s such as:
- Should my wife and I purchase jointly?
- Is using my Superannuation Funds to invest right for me?
- Why do people buy through a trust instead of holding in own name?
- What is Negative Gearing?
- Am I accessing all available deductions?
- Do I need a Quantity Surveyor Report?
- What is the difference between capital and non-capital expenditure?
- Under what circumstances am I exempt from Capital Gains Tax on sale?
- How do I choose the right property to invest in?
- If I buy off the plan can I still claim interest before property built?
- Can I buy a commercial property and rent to my own business?
Please call 02 9485 0555 for further details on making the most out of your investment property